Our Principles and Values
- Remain neutral; non-partisan, non-tribal and non-racial in all our endeavours;
- Abide by our belief in the sovereignty of our country and that unity and peace in Zimbabwe is by Zimbabweans for Zimbabweans;
- Take collective responsibility for the past, present and future of Zimbabwe
- Given the nature of our multi-layered complex crisis, restorative justice is the only realistic option and one which we have adopted and commit to for this platform
- Honor and respectfully work with the government of the day.
These principles will be supported by the following values; openness, accountability, teamwork, patriotism, professionalism and honesty.