Our Main Objectives
- To build a strong alliance for national reconciliation, renewal and sustainable nation building within the country and in the diaspora
- To lead and coordinate the national process of integration, reconciliation and healing through inclusive dialogue, negotiation, forgiveness and inspiration.
- To lead the process of change from a self-centred culture to one that promotes national development and the development of others.
- To lay down a solid foundation for nation building through education and dialogue.
- To promote pro-activeness in peace building, conflict resolution and democratization through engaging constructively all stakeholders on these issues.
- To mediate and negotiate for the full re-engagement of Zimbabwe by the International Community